You won’t be earning an investment banker’s salary but making – or rather crafting the perfect coffee can be a career . I interviewed baristas around Fitzrovia in London for this BBC Capital piece and they were really positive about the coffee making scene.
- For BBC radio, did you get an unusual pet during lockdown - ferret, parrot, tarantula...? How much is it costing &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- For BBC radio....did you get a dog during lockdown to keep you company? How much is it costing... and what happens… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- For BBC radio....did you get a pet during lockdown to keep you company? Dog, cat..... parrot? It's for a short, pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Fab prog about the ownership of colour from @vivnunis and @TreanorSarah today for Business Daily. I do wish neon wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @lucyburton No, it was the 1980s, so I used to get those magazines with the free gifts taped to the front, one of w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago