You won’t be earning an investment banker’s salary but making – or rather crafting the perfect coffee can be a career . I interviewed baristas around Fitzrovia in London for this BBC Capital piece and they were really positive about the coffee making scene.
- @imajkemp @ModCuisine @BreadAhead @AzminaNutrition @BDA_Dietitians @kevanjroberts @PuratosUK Aaah sorry, here it is: bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3c… 1 week ago
- @kevanjroberts thanks again for having me - I've posted another link to the programme cc'ing you in 1 week ago
- That loaf is HOW much? My #businessdaily programme on the price of bread for BBC World Service radio feat:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- The price of bread - my Business Daily programme on how and why bread became a global staple… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @washingtonpost: This couple may have had one of longest marriages of any pair with Down syndrome. And possibly one of the happiest. htt… 3 weeks ago