You won’t be earning an investment banker’s salary but making – or rather crafting the perfect coffee can be a career . I interviewed baristas around Fitzrovia in London for this BBC Capital piece and they were really positive about the coffee making scene.
- From despair to (cautious) optimism. Ahead of pubs re-opening tomorrow, @VictoriaCraig re-visits @ParlourUK . It's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @jadeemmons @johnycassidy @TheTollington Thanks - @johnycassidy sounds like a possibility 1 day ago
- @Food4_Media @johnycassidy fab, thanks very much 1 day ago
- URGENT #journorequest #journorequests my colleague @johnycassidy is looking for a pub planning to re-open at some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @irishjourno Actually, you've a point there. Must be legit. 2 days ago