It’s not every day you come across a man who grows chairs. And lampshades. And mirrors. But that’s exactly what Gavin Munro does in an idyllic plot deep in the Derbyshire Dales. I visited Gavin in May, keen to see for myself this quirky bit of agriculture. The piece was originally commissioned for radio 4’s PM programme where it ran a couple of weeks ago. Then the BBC website got in on the act which gave me chance to wax lyrical for this online piece; it was a joy to write about.
- @TurnerandGeorge hello, do you have any pigs cheeks in pls? Thx. 43 minutes ago
- @FieldsHighbury @TfL I tried to do that but it wouldn’t let me submit it unless I’d completed all the questions. 1 week ago
- @FieldsHighbury It’s a very badly designed survey. You can’t just submit comments on one service, you have to fill… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @sleepdiplomat Hi Matt, I wanted to get in touch regarding a BBC radio interview about the science of sleep and won… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @helenarney Hello, I wanted to ask you about coming to the Evening of Unnecessary Detail to do a few recordings. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago