It’s not every day you come across a man who grows chairs. And lampshades. And mirrors. But that’s exactly what Gavin Munro does in an idyllic plot deep in the Derbyshire Dales. I visited Gavin in May, keen to see for myself this quirky bit of agriculture. The piece was originally commissioned for radio 4’s PM programme where it ran a couple of weeks ago. Then the BBC website got in on the act which gave me chance to wax lyrical for this online piece; it was a joy to write about.
- @Jimena_s_Blanco Hi Jimena, I have an interview request - please can you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org ? 1 week ago
- @EthioEmbassyUK great, thanks 2 weeks ago
- @EthioEmbassyUK Hi, I want to get in touch regarding a feature I'm making for the BBC World Service. Please could y… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @littleoneent Hi Bilen, I wanted to get in touch with you regarding a BBC World Service radio interview. I've sent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Why the @britishlibrary is the mother of invention: bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0… 3 weeks ago