It’s not every day you come across a man who grows chairs. And lampshades. And mirrors. But that’s exactly what Gavin Munro does in an idyllic plot deep in the Derbyshire Dales. I visited Gavin in May, keen to see for myself this quirky bit of agriculture. The piece was originally commissioned for radio 4’s PM programme where it ran a couple of weeks ago. Then the BBC website got in on the act which gave me chance to wax lyrical for this online piece; it was a joy to write about.
- .@benjieguy Portugal could be in your sights sooner than you think.... twitter.com/Skapinker/stat… 3 minutes ago
- @Prof_Chadwick thanks, I've just replied 26 minutes ago
- @Prof_Chadwick Hi Prof Chadwick, pls can you email me about a potential BBC radio interview? firstname.lastname@example.org 1 hour ago
- @kevinmccullagh Hi Kevin, I wanted to get in touch regarding a possible radio interview. Pls can you email me at email@example.com 1 hour ago
- @mrblairbowman @TheIleach Yes, it's great isn't it! 5 hours ago