Ever dreamed of being James Bond? Well now you can. For a price. Secret.me offers immersive spy training experiences which are as realistic as they come. The catch? You’ll probably have to be an oligarch to afford it. Here’s my Radio 4 and World Service report featuring an an ex MI6 undercover agent and a surprisingly realistic hostage taking scenario.
- For BBC radio, did you get an unusual pet during lockdown - ferret, parrot, tarantula...? How much is it costing &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- For BBC radio....did you get a dog during lockdown to keep you company? How much is it costing... and what happens… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- For BBC radio....did you get a pet during lockdown to keep you company? Dog, cat..... parrot? It's for a short, pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Fab prog about the ownership of colour from @vivnunis and @TreanorSarah today for Business Daily. I do wish neon wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @lucyburton No, it was the 1980s, so I used to get those magazines with the free gifts taped to the front, one of w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago