How do you get people interested in the machinations of the financial markets? Get a Python involved. This is my BBC World Service report on Terry Jones’ Boom Bust Boom, a film about the 2008 financial crash.
- From despair to (cautious) optimism. Ahead of pubs re-opening tomorrow, @VictoriaCraig re-visits @ParlourUK . It's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @jadeemmons @johnycassidy @TheTollington Thanks - @johnycassidy sounds like a possibility 1 day ago
- @Food4_Media @johnycassidy fab, thanks very much 1 day ago
- URGENT #journorequest #journorequests my colleague @johnycassidy is looking for a pub planning to re-open at some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @irishjourno Actually, you've a point there. Must be legit. 2 days ago